The VeggieGen is back in operation, after dumping $300 into a valve job and new head gasket. Head reinstalled yesterday afternoon. Didn’t have the governor adjusted correctly, and blew a capacitor on the jet pump on the well. Replaced the capacitor last night, and adjusted the governor today. Everything is working fine.
Greg and Chandra, the new caretakers, were supposed to be here this weekend, but due to car problems, won’t make it till next weekend. Yesterday I finished up at my old job, Sunday I fly to Florida for training, and we move next weekend to our new place and job. It’s hectic around here.
We finished the new prototype WVO conversion system for the Green-Trust VeggieGen series of Generators from Affordable Power so that’s being shipped out today to Affordable Power for testing and production.