Finally a scale that is made for Biodiesel. I’ve been on the hunt for a better scale for biodiesel, and I’ve finally found it! The KD 7000 will be the standard by which all biodiesel scales are measured.
Just don’t show it to the wife or it’s new home will be in the kitchen, since this is the ultimate in kitchen scales as well. It looks like it came right out of a gormet chef’s kitchen, but it is rugged enough for biodiesel!
- My Weigh recently redesigned this scale to after listening to biodieseler’s and soap makers feedback!
- It has increased it’s capacity to 7000 grams and kept the accuracy to 1 gram. This gives you the ability to weigh the catalyst for very large batches in one weighing.
- They added a biodiesel and caustic resistant stainless steel platform and improved the attaching mechanism.
- They added a removable acrylic faceplate to protect the LCD and control panel from accidental biodiesel spills. The faceplate lifts up and out of the way to operate and can be removed completely if you don’t need it.
- They made the auto off feature adjustable so you can adjust it to go off after you finish weighing and not in the middle of the job.